Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lupis More Condition_symptoms I Was Diagnosed With Lupis And Now Would Like To Know Other Symptoms People Are Having.?

I was diagnosed with lupis and now would like to know other symptoms people are having.? - lupis more condition_symptoms

I was diagnosed with lupus by a doctor, then a month later tested and it was well advanced. I just want to know what other people with symptoms of lupus. I have pain in my legs, rash on the elbows, sometimes in the arms and legs, no strength in my hands, not on weapons intended for a specific period. Please let me know of other symptoms, to feel the other.

1 comment:

Krista R said...

I have two patients with lupus in 70 years, and she told me that his hands to feel (his ankle) are hardening. They have very large bone spurs Knuckle seem almost in hand. In addition, many have lived a long life with proper treatment.

Post a Comment