Sunday, February 14, 2010

Flu And Bad Farts Stomach Flu? ;( Help?

Stomach flu? ;( help? - flu and bad farts

I have not eaten much today, I had pain in my gut, that night was very bad, "I put in my stomach, I threw a fart in gross 2X I know, I had walked into the bathroom, I point 2 I have not that I poop in one day, after I felt sick in the other, their series a little better, I'm increasing fluid intake while, ate like 7 of unsalted crackers, I feel a little better, but still "blah" I forget the water, hard to believe, I know, maybe that's kept me upright as number 2? No rude comments, I know I must wait and see how I feel in the morning, also tend not to go to the toilet before my period .. but could flu.What are clear signs of an upset stomach, I have not yet this year

1 comment:

Sunny said...

If you so far, no bowel movement (out of print or the number 2, as you say), then you are very congested. It is better to consult a doctor, because when you much more than you to break its moments. Never heard that constipation can not accompanied nausea, so I answered with certainty. They need water, juice and the best of all, eating plums. Use a laxative as a last resort.

Listen When the nausea and vomiting associated with the stomach flu, you should consult your doctor and everybody was showing flu symptoms should consult a physician to determine whether the swine flu, or H1N1. I have to be a gas with the stomach flu, but an excess of gas caused by other problems. Coca-Cola or 7-Up. Coca-Cola helps with nausea.

Once again, the gas can accompanyConstipation, but I really do not know. But whatever you do, do not always always suffer from constipation. It can be life threatening.

Post a Comment