Saturday, January 23, 2010

Flip Up Helmet Toronto Where Can I Find A 3/4 Or 1/2 Motorcycle Helmet Where The Face Shield Flips Up Inside The Helmet?

Where can I find a 3/4 or 1/2 motorcycle helmet where the face shield flips up inside the helmet? - flip up helmet toronto

I've seen before, but I can not remember if they have a particular name or not. I do not remember if the body was even 3 / 4 or 1 / 2? I know that the mask goes not rise to the trunk, but that's it, what is hidden. Thank you!

2 comments:

hdqt95 said...

They speak the Scorpion helmet. They make half helmet with a retractable mask.

maddojo said...

The only one who Helmets Shields, who had entered the pilot's helmet helmet. I do not think that it is a DOT approved helmet like this here, but I could be wrong. Good question, but!

Post a Comment