Tuesday, January 19, 2010

... More Condition_symptomspanic Attack Symptoms Should I Give The Driver's License Exam Now Or Wait And Be More Prepared?

Should i give the driver's license exam now or wait and be more prepared? - ... more condition_symptomspanic attack symptoms

Ok, so I prepared for the driving test because Toronto has to wait 8 months for G2 and be able to travel alone, I'm really confused when I'm ready, are not always produced in its entirety. Now I have my exams next week, how can I change my opinion tomorrow, or wait for further elaboration and give them after graduation?

3 comments:

starstru... said...

Christ, go ahead.
If not, you pay $ 10 and take again.
If you're lucky, you get the same exact test.
It's all common sense can see, dass

I had my G2 for over a year, I have G1 and G2, as soon as legally able, and do not really understand why people wait so long.

Marco G said...

Considering that the unity in the streets of Toronto, in my view, the longer you wait, the better for everyone.

Spalding... said...

I know that patience is that young people do not do much, but I think you can take your exams next few weeks and more prepared for the driving test. I think it will be less stressful for you in this way.

Post a Comment