Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Photograph Wedding Invitations Cute Or Tacky Wedding Invitations?

Cute or tacky wedding invitations? - photograph wedding invitations

Even if someone felt like I was lol reps
I have a small intimate wedding, 20 people
I have only limited resources

I thought this idea for my invitations and I wanted to know what people thought

I am very skilled in Photoshop (although for this project, I need only basic) in planning at a picture of my friend, and I did not kiss or go along on the street, basically the best picture and we can hide only when a shadow, but the picture can be seen below, the words of the invitation print onion (very thin paper, nothing to do with onions) and install it on the photo. Ill attach a photo and onion with the corners of the image that really stick paper for the assembly.
The assembly of the wedding will be designed for heavy paper,
In this way, after receiving the invitation, which can easily participate, save the cash and then call to do the picture, what they want to keep. (from their family, they probably all want a picture of them anyway) \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;br>
I do not know if anyone has actually prosecuted, but if he has done is a good idea or bad taste?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds good ... I agree with the rest ... a demonstration of her and see if you can for the first time, but I doubt that you have a problem, since it seems that you do know exactly what they are.

Anonymous said...

I think it's a sweet idea. is an original, is cheaper, it's personal. might suggest the idea of go hand in hand ... I think the symbolism offers you two together on a journey.

Anonymous said...

Wow i love that idea! I thought with a picture of my friend and me for our demands, but the man is his idea is so awesome! haha I agree, my invitation!

Good luck and go for it!

Please note that your wedding is a reflection of both you and your relationship. Take advantage of this idea and run with it!

Anonymous said...

I love - make a model of this test and see if it is legible, etc.

Anonymous said...

Not sticky. I think it's very nice, friendly and personal. Think about making it, an extra frame.
I really want to be invited to do now. lol. I absolutely adore the idea of adaptation as well. No one will forget the invitations.

EDIT: thinking: you have to take this photo? I want to walk with you over 2 go in an alley, black and white, with his head turned to the other (even if only to see their profile). Perhaps a few accents. (if applicable), where only one in color. It would be nice.

Anonymous said...

I like the idea, because you have 20 people should not take too long to execute and complete the calls. I am the same way with Photoshop and Illustrator all the time and it will not be easy, as I sit and let other drawing calls at my wedding except me. :) Go, is a great way to save money and express your creativity.

Anonymous said...

Cute idea

Post a Comment